Topics of Interest
Workshop topics include (but are not limited to):
- Requirements and challenges of building and using social software, including concerns such as scalability, performance, security, sensitivity and other legal issues.
- Organization and interaction schemes in social software.
- Automated approaches, best practices, architectures, frameworks, methodologies, technologies, tools, and environments for social software engineering.
- Industrial involvement in social software: building, managing and interfacing with communities, opening up software platforms, integrating social software.
- Building social software engineering communities: the role of companies, research groups, governments, NGOs, and individuals.
- Social software engineering versus other forms of globalization such as global software development, distributed software engineering, open source, volunteer computing, etc.
- Experience reports and lessons on building social software and its use in software development.
- Evaluation of socialness of software.
- Teaching social software.